This is one of those posts where the only way to reign my thoughts in is to make a list.
- Between this green vest and my jacket from Forever 21 (and how often I wear each one) it would appear that I have 100% jumped aboard the “Utilitarian Chic” bandwagon. #sorrynotsorry
- My travel mug of coffee matches my outfit today and that makes me way happier than it should. #fashionnerd
- I’m having WAY too much fun with these “Look PLUS” posts. And I’m well aware that it looks like I’m staring the other girl down in the picstitch above.
- It’s because I need that pink statement necklace in my life.
- Do I carry this leopard clutch too much? #ornah
- Even as a kid I can remember liking the pink and green combo. Except back then, it was rose and seafoam in a floral pattern in my grandma’s bathroom. LOL! Yes, my taste has come a long way.
- I was joking about joining the army. I mean, I greatly appreciate the sacrifice our men and women in uniform make but I’m pretty sure me in the military would be like a bad remake of Private Benjamin. Besides, I just hired a personal trainer and given the state of my legs right now, there’s no way I would survive boot camp.
Okay, I’ll spare you any more of my obsessive list-making and get back to work.
Love & Confidence,